Pinterest Code

Tonights Ceramic Tattoo Artwork 3-1-18

Me in the studio with Gorgeous...


I LOVE this propane heater that I got, it keeps the studio nice a cozy.


This is a Horse Memorial Wall Hanging that I am creating. I live in Paso Robles and they have a lot of horses in this area.





I made these tattoo designs this week and it was awesome to be able to carve and tattoo them onto the clay wall hangings. I like this collage approach I am using for my new coloring designs. Make sure to join Tattoo Flash Coloring Book Facebook Group. 









See more of my Ceramic Tattoo Art at:  www.ceramictattooart.com
My Homeless Charity at:  http://homelessresourcesca.org
e-mail me if you would like to be on my mailing list at:  tootallspottery@gmail.com


I am doing these "discs with holes in them for my new crushed flower thing... I am placing crushed flowers into the center against a glitter paper and then pouring rein to encase them like the one below: 





Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments