Pinterest Code

Custom Tattoo Flash Design by Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy

Below are the latest coloring designs. If you would like this design to color just shoot me an e-mail tootallspottery@gmail.com and I will send it to you FREE! I will also add you to my e-mail list as well if you like to get new designs weekly. I also have a Facebook Group called:  Tattoo Flash Coloring Group you can join!

After I draw the design for my Tattoo Flash Coloring Book I also carve and tattoo the deign onto a ceramic plate that I make. I use different glazes and inks in my artwork. You can see more of my ceramic tattoo art at:  www.ceramictattooart.com You can buy the coloring book on Amazon. 






Join my Tattoo Flash Coloring Facebook Coloring Group!





Join my Tattoo Flash Coloring Facebook Coloring Group!








Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments