Pinterest Code

H20 Masking Liquid for Ceramics

This is my masking process... I wanted to Blog about this to share with the ceramic artists out there what I found for a special masking material.  It is called Masking Liquid H20 and it is AWESOME! So much better than regular latex. You can easily adjust the thickness of it and it comes off glaze so nicely. The best thing I like about it is that it "collects" the paint in the material and then when you pull it off it clings to the masking film. With Latex when you peel it off after you have sprayed it the paint chips fly all over the place. This also has no odor. The only draw back is the price. I did ind a pint of it though for sale on Amazon. 










Social Media
Homeless Resources Blogger Blog
Handmade Art Urns Blogger Blog
Ceramic Tattoo Art Blogger Blog
Color for Balance Blogger Blog






Comments